Chemtronics Soder-Wick® Rosin Flux Desolder Braid 2.8mm-5ft
Soder-Wick®responds faster than conventional desoldering braids thereby minimizing overheating and preventing PCB damage.
All wick is sealed in nitrogen-purged packaged to avoid corrosion and loss of performance from moisture and oxygen.
Features & Benefits
- Soder-Wick® Rosin 5' and 10' spools packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Noncorrosive ultra high purity Type R rosin flux
- Minimizes the risk of heat damage to the board
- Will not leave ionic contamination on the boards
- Soder-Wick® Rosin safely removes solder in all applications requiring Type ROL0 rosin flux
- BGA braid sized and designed specifically for BGA pad and chip rework/repair so entire BGA pads cleaned in three to four passes
- MIL-F-14256 F type R flux
- NASA-STD-8739.3 Soldered Electrical Connections
- DOD-STD-883E, Method 2022
- ANSI/IPC J STD-004, Type ROL0
- #4 blue, 0.110"/2.8mm width, 5' / 1.5 m length on SD bobbi