The nice!nano is a Pro Micro drop-in replacement board that makes building wireless keyboards a breeze.
Built using power-conscious design and parts, the nice!nano stretches battery life to its limits.
With a mid-mount USB-C port, the nice!nano is only 3.2mm thick. That's thinner than a Pro Micro!
The recommended Lipo battery for use with the nice!nano controller is the 351230 3.7v 120mAh (Australia shipping only)
The v2 updates:
- Reduced quiescent (system idle) power by ~70%
Increased through hole pad sizes to make soldering easier
Reduced battery pin size to avoid incorrect installation
Charge boost added to optionally increase charge rate from ~100mA to ~500mA
- Miscellaneous changes to reduce GPIO failures, improve thermals, and reduce component failures
- Mid mount USB-C port making the board a 3.2mm total thickness (thinner than a Pro Micro)
- nRF52840 chip on board with 1MB of Flash and 256KB of RAM
- Adafruit Bootloader loaded offering DFU flashing as well as flashing via UF2 storage (similar to dragging a file to a flash drive!)
- Programmable indicator (blue) LED as well as a charging indicator (orange) LED
- Battery voltage reader to report battery percentage to main device
- External power can be cut off using an on board MOSFET saving power from LEDs (each can draw 1mA when off!)
- 5 extra GPIO pins (3 thru holes and 2 pads on the back) offering a total of 23 GPIO pins
- 3.3V out of the VCC pin to power external features
- 32.768 kHz oscillator on board for real-time clock capabilities
- Clean design with matte black solder mask, immersion gold plating, and Tg 170 FR4 for durability
1 x nice!nano Controller
2 x 12 Pin Headers
1 x 3 Pin Header